Common Areas Gallery
S O M A G R A N D
HIGH-TECH / HIGH-RISE
LUXURY ONE-BEDROOM CONDO WITH VIEWS
This luxury one-bedroom condo is situated on the 21st floor of the SOMA Grand building and offers stunning views of SOMA, Bernal Heights Hill, and the San Francisco Bay! The bright and modern interior features an open concept contemporary kitchen, a bright and spacious living room, one master bedroom, a large full bath, in-unit laundry closet, and one-car garage parking. Designed for comfort and luxury living - the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The expansive windows bring in lots of natural light and offer stunning views. This fine condo is located in the high-tech, high-rise SOMA Grand, a full-service concierge residential condo building with luxury amenities in close proximity to world class shopping, art and entertainment. Be the first to view this property in person.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo (664 Sq. Ft.; 21st Floor Unit)
- Views of SOMA, Bernal Hill, & The San Francisco Bay
- High-Tech High-Rise SOMA Grand Condo Concierge Residence Building (2008)
- Fine Lifestyle Amenities Include: Club Media Room With Kitchen, Spa/Hot Tub, Sun Deck With Outdoor Seating And Sculptures, Fire-pit, Built-In BBQ Grilling Area, Gym, Attended Lobby Reception Area With Coffee-Service, Twice-Monthly Unit Housekeeping, Leased Parking ($193/Month), Pets
- HOA Fees $733: Water, Garbage, Organized Activities, Building & Grounds Maintenance, Lobby/Door Person, 24-Hour Security Services, Insurance, Luxury Amenities
- San Francisco SOMA Neighborhood With World-Class Shopping, Arts, Entertainment, Tech Companies, Public Transit, Etc.
- High-tech, modern design and magnificent views
- Luxury SOMA Grand building amenities
- Mid-Market, SOMA neighborhood area
Property specialist and listing agent, Angelo Cosentino of Compass, is at the ready to help you find the right fit for your lifestyle and needs. For advice and help preparing your property for sale, call/text (415) 298-9171 from 7am to 7pm, any day of the week. Email: [email protected]
Residents of the Van Ness / Civic Center neighborhood can walk to it all. The cultural center of the city, including the War Memorial Opera House, Herbst Theatre, Davis Symphony Hall, Orpheum Theatre, Brooks Hall the Civic Auditorium and the new Asian Museum, is just steps away. The federal, state, and city government offices are a short walk. And for those working downtown in Financial District, public transportation makes the commute a matter of minutes from the Civic Center BART Station. The neighborhood is defined by high-rise luxury condos, upscale apartment buildings, and live/work lofts. Independent cinemas, along with 14-screen multiplexes, bookstores, coffee shops and cafes throng the main corridor of Van Ness Avenue. Nearby, the neighborhoods of Hayes Valley, Russian Hill and China Town offer trendy restaurants boasting chefs working at the height of their powers. Hidden boutiques with one-of-a-kind treasures wait to be discovered. And nearby nightspots pulse with life until dawn. For those in search of a low-maintenance urban lifestyle, this is city living at its best.
Showings, Open Houses & Brokers Tours:
Contact Angelo at (415) 298-9171 to arrange an in-person showing. COVID-19 compliant. PEAD-V form to be signed by all visitors. Face mask and hand sanitizer required. Thank you for helping to keep our community healthy and safe.
Contact Angelo Cosentino at Compass